Thursday, August 22, 2013

Travel Bug

I'm feeling the travel bug bite.  I would love to spend some time in the United Kingdom just roaming around. Wales, Scotland, Ireland.... I have some dear friends I miss terribly the U.K.  I would love to be able to give a personal hug hello and get caught up on life events over a bottle of wine.

Traveling... it would be so nice to travel without it being related to work or some related obligation.  My son is encouraging me to enjoy myself and my newly found freedom of not being responsible for raising children.  He says I paid my dues and its my turn to live life to the maximum.  His only concern is that I don't kidnap a wimpy English dude and stuff him in the overhead luggage compartment on the flight home. 

You all know how I LOVE wimpy English dudes....  Sting and Paul McCartney better run for cover. 

No comments: