Thursday, August 15, 2013

Mr. Bohemian Club: Part II

About a month or so ago I nailed Mr. Bohemian club in a string of fraud and lies.  He is such an arrogant ass.  This hot-shot-Stanford-super-educated-elite-rich-boy thought I was too dumb to catch on to his bullshit and call him on it. 

Wrong!!!!

There are still some lose ends to tie up.  What I find so hilarious is that he's avoiding me like the plague.  What a coward.  I guess he can't stand to be beaten by a girl.  Are men really lacking testicles?  I guess so.... 

I don't chew nails for breakfast, and I don't wake up in the morning wondering who my next victim will be.  I don't have time for that.  However, don't fuck me over and don't lie to me.  I'll I ever want is truth no matter what it is.  I guess that's too much to ask for. 

No comments: