Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Nerd Humor

My son is a: computer nerd, gamer, geologist, geographer, politician, historian, inventor and chemist.  I want to believe that he got his smarts from me because as a child I was fascinated with my older brother's chemistry set.  I was *really* good at science.  However, society's gender roles quickly steered me back to typing, home ec,  and shorthand.  The rest is non-history. 

No matter.  I'm living through my son's appreciated intelligence.  I new when he was eight and memorized the periodic table of elements he would thrive at some sort of tekky/science career.  I'm so glad he found his niche.  Anyway, here's a little nerd humor.

Q:  Want to hear a potassium joke?  You sure?
A:  K

Q:  Can you tell me what you know about sodium?
A:  Na

Waiting for him to come through the door....  he's moving from the east coast to the west coast.  At least he will be living in the same time zone for a while.  






No comments: