Are we going to "outlaw" sexual urges from men? Good luck with that. Unless we castrate 1/2 the population we are going to have this issue keep popping up (no pun intended). Why don't we all go to Hard On School? In 4th grade it's all about telling boys what happens when girls grow up, why not put the two classes together and teach about hard-on and appropriate behavior in dealing with it? I know, we can call the class 'Teaching to Testosterone'.
1. Jerking off in public is a no-no;
2. Exposing yourself via flashing or sending pics of your junk is *not* a turn on to the recipient. Do your homework, guys, women are not visually stimulated;
3. Ass grabbing just pisses us off and instantly makes us think your an ass. The irony should not be lost on you;
4. Front loaded hugs and placing your hand on the small of our backs is entering the danger zone. You may get slapped;
5. Guys need to teach other guys boundaries and limits. We are not your prey that you get to hunt and hang our pelt on the wall. We are humans with feelings. Quality, not quantity. If you want uncommitted sex, hire a prostitute. At least the deal is honest. The guy wants sex and the prostitute wants money. Oh, you don't want to spend money nor effort on that and want to use some poor girl you'll forget about tomorrow? I guess that deserves you to lose your dick. Don't play with our hearts. Wishing Limpville for you, buddy, that no little blue pill can cure.
With all of this over-sensitivity to sexual harassment and misconduct, I'm surprised the below song has not been banned from the airwaves. It was pointed out by my son some years ago that they dubbed this popular Christmas song the "Date Rape Song." Listen closely. It's condoning date rape. Put the following link to bring up a youtube video of the original version. I'm trying to upload "Baby It's Cold Outside" but having trouble embedding (no pun intended). We call that the Date Rape Song. So, if you can't get this up (no pun intended) just think DATE RAPE every time you hear Baby It's Cold Outside and wonder where the outcry by angry feminists are.