Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Program Ninnies

Everybody is whining to the government and community members at large about their constant need for money for “programs” for every imaginable reason. I already pay more than my fair share in f***** taxes and community contributions. I’m not stingy by any means; however, it’s never enough. The more you give, the more they need to build their bloated bureaucracies.

Besides, I’ve seen government and/or any taxable entity in action. Inefficiency and waste are its top two talents. I’ve also seen the ways unions operate who are supposedly for the working guy. Bullshit. They’re after winning their next election and creating overpaying jobs for relatives and friends. If the representatives for the working guy are not for the working guy, I’ve given up on forking any more money over for anything.

The pitch the money beggar always gives is, “Blah, blah, blah, blah, we need to establish a program, blah, blah, blah, blah, program, blah, blah, blah, we need money, blah, blah, blah, blah program, blah, blah, blah, money.”

So, next time you call me, ring my doorbell, or give me literature begging for money you need for “programs” go look elsewhere for raiding pocketbooks. I’m done.

No comments: