Monday, March 31, 2008

Monster Truck Drivers


My dear friend in England, CG, had an unpleasant exchange with an aggressive, male 4x4 driver. Haven't we all. CG is the most mellow lady in the world. To have an overly aggressive- testosterone-laden guy in her face over something trivial got CG shaking in her boots. Poor dear.

Guys like the one CG encountered are nothing more than guys with small penises and large egos. They are the ones who routinely beat up their wives/girlfriends. Their alpha dog behavior should require a neutering appointment, followed by a dinner featuring removed parts.

Attention Ladies: The next time you get verbally assaulted by an out-of-control 4x4 driver, just point to his crotch and start laughing hysterically.

3 comments:

CG said...

Oh how i wish I'd done that!!

Anonymous said...

But you forgot, "and then kick him in it" :-)

Dianne said...

Oh I like it here, I feel so at home.

I came by from CG's place, did you see her post for today/Tuesday? It's a good one - well they're all good.

Now I'm annoying myself ...