Saturday, January 2, 2016

San Rafael Joe's

....yup, San Rafael Joe's has been around for a long, long time.  I had dinner there with a family that has a  tradition that goes back to the 1940's.  Once a year the family hosts a huge dinner party.  This year I was included in on it.  San Rafael Joe's serves the best vodka collins I have ever had.  The food is VERY old school Italian but would not want it any other way.  I love seeing family traditions survive the ages, and actually enjoy it.  It's so easy in this day and age to blow off attending being together with the availability of technology.  Granted, not everybody can be at every event and life circumstances change; however, they still put it on the calendar and it's always a full house.

Anyway....

This year will be full of travel for me.  Quite a chunk of the travel is work related, but looking forward to it just the same.  This year I will get to go places I have not been before, including foreign travel.  I'm a little apprehensive about going abroad for a number of reasons, but I'm determined to squeeze in some fun.

Peace out.  Seriously, try to BE the peace the world so desperately needs.  You all have no idea.





No comments: