Sunday, January 10, 2016

Kids today....their MUSIC!!!!

I know my parents cringed when I would listen to the radio when I was a teenager.  Now it's my turn to do the cringing.  I don't believe in censorship.  No matter how hard you try to shield your kids from certain things just know it's all out there for them to see anyway.  Your 'forbidding' them only piques their interest.  Take this song for instance.  I've heard it several times over the weekend.  Yes, it's complete crap rap but I can twerk and dab with the best of them.  That's the deal.  If they play crap rap in my presence, I will make THEM cringe with my twerking and dabbing.  Somehow, when I bust out my dance moves the station suddenly changes ;)  wooooo


If the 'young people' don't want me busting my moves to their crap rap, they must listen to a channel that actually requires talent from the musicians rather than auto tune and a loud bass.  The consensus was rag time piano music.  Believe it or not.



No comments: