Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Trend That Needs To Go Away: Gross Beards



Beards on guys can be incredibly hot - or NOT.  The Grizzly Adams (there I go dating myself again) look is so hip with the hipster crowd that it's no longer hip.  The irony is that these guys who sport the look of being frontiersmen, who probably have palms as hairy as their faces, in reality, have never been away from their Perrier water or cell phone.  They have never left their desk jobs  working on computer software long enough to do so.  That goes for you, too, Brad Pitt.

Ooooooh but they LOOK so rugged and tough.  All of us chicks dig it, right?

Sorry, you don't look rugged and tough and us chicks don't dig it.  You all look like casting call rejects from Deliverance (there I go dating myself again).   Besides, beards can be incredibly GROSS.  Neatly groomed beards can be really sexy.  I LOVE feeling facial hair rubbing on my neck.  Purrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrr  purrrrrrrr.

Getting back to gross beards, I was flipping through the tv channels the other night.  They had a guy on the food network in one of those cooking contests with a beard so long it was almost touching the food he was preparing.  I just about barfed.  I'm not kidding.  I had to turn it off.  Although long beards and cooking do not go together AT ALL I will give the below guy credit for at least trying to be sanitary.


No comments: