Thursday, January 21, 2016

Religious Salespeople

Door-to-door salespeople.  Annoying.  You're home minding your own business, sometimes not even dressed or showered, and DING DONG....KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK....there is a complete stranger at your door who has made the presumptuous assumption that you are not living the God Code as interpreted by their religion and decided to show up unannounced and uninvited so you could drop what you are doing to listen to them tell you how WRONG you are and how RIGHT they are.

Oh yes, I was just sitting at home doing nothing and just hoping that a religious nut job will show up at my front door and save me from this evil world with their words of wisdom and self-righteous ways.

Do they really think they are going to recruit people this way?  Do they really think they are the ordained spokesperson for God?  Wow.

Don't EVER show up at my door and shove a Bible in my face.  I will unleash the satanic beast that I am and breath evil fire balls at you.  GO AWAY AND DO NOT BOTHER ME.

No comments: