Saturday, June 20, 2015

Sick of Flying

That sums it up.  I am sick of flying.  Maybe I should communicate my thoughts more clearly.  Everytime I fly it seems like a few days later I contract the "it's what's going around" virus.  Perhaps I should wear a mask and bring my own oxygen tank when I need to travel by air.  Breathing the recycled air at 30,000 feet for hours on a lengthy flight is the prefect breeding ground for a virus to spread.  

Now here I am lying in bed missing out on a day I had planned for doing fun things :(   Tomorrow is Summer Solstice and also Fathers' Day.  I am hoping to feel well enough to drag myself out of bed and do something.  I find it kind of strange this year that Summer Solstice and Fathers' Day are on the same day.  What a weird pull of opposite energies -- the masculine and the feminine.  

It's the way of the cosmos pleading us all to just get along AND share celebration days simultaneously.  Peace out.  




No comments: