Saturday, June 6, 2015

6-6-66

Today is the birthday of a guy I once knew who dated my late cousin in North Dakota.  His birthday is 6-6-66.  No kidding.

We were merciless in calling him Devil Damien, Lucifer, Anti-Christ and other assorted names with inferences to evil.  I wonder why this guy put up with my cousin???  She made me look TAME in comparison with her taunts.  Perhaps that's why she died at a young age.

....anyway.... I really miss my cousin.

Each June 6th I think of my cousin's old boyfriend and giggle to myself.  He did befriend me on Facebook a few years back.  He did marry and has a lovely, beautiful family.  At this stage of life I don't dare write snarky comments on his Facebook wall in regards to his Devil Boy Birthday.  However, I do wish him a simple, harmless, inoffensive "happy birthday" and then secretly wonder what he ever did with the Ouija board.

No comments: