Sunday, June 28, 2015

FarmersOnly.com

FarmersOnly.com.  Because city folks just don't get it.

I can't make this stuff up, people.  There is now a dating site just for farmers.  I have dated my share of farmers when I was young.  My intended was a North Dakota farm boy.  God bless him.  He's now the father of FOUR boys.  His poor wife.  I would have shot myself in the head.  Granted, there is plenty of space for boys to run, climb, catch bugs, pee on trees, etc., out in the country.  Plus, lots of kids are needed to help on the farm with crops and animals.

I am so tempted to create a profile to see who is on this dating website.  I bet I have heard all of their pick-up lines already.
1.  Hey darlin' you look finer than a new set of snow tires;
2.  Wanna go to the tractor pull with me on Saturday;
3.  Check out my ice house;
4.  My boots would look good on your porch;
5.  You are so worth my opening up my box wine I have been saving;
6.  I would trust you with my favorite hunting knife and gun;
7.  Oh yeah....womanly hips and curves.  Good for birthin' youngens;
8.  Hey baby, my 4x4 can take you places you never dreamed possible.
Again, I can't make this stuff up, people.

No comments: