Saturday, June 27, 2015

Convening of the Coven: Northern Minnesota

Oh YES!!!!  I just booked my flight for the annual convening of my coven in northern Minnesota :)  Let's seeeeeee.... who is on my shit list we need to curse this year?  Just kidding (not really).  I meant it when I wrote in a couple of posts back NEVER to piss me off.  You have absolutely *NO IDEA* what I am capable of.  Put together even more witches and we are a force to be reckoned with.  I have a very long fuse and I give off warning shots along the way.  If you manage to piss me off you are truly an idiot who deserves my wrath. 

I can't wait to get to the Coven Cabin.  Note to self:  All my clothing will become a funky shade of orange due to all of the iron ore in the lake and have a metallic aftertaste.  Swimming in it feels like cold jello and not the warm, salty buoyancy and movement of the ocean.  The best part of the entire coven weekend?  Absolutely NO RULES for ANYTHING.  :)   :)   :)  :) 
The loons are not only on the lake, but also in the cabin LOL


No comments: