Monday, February 10, 2014

Truth Freak Out

Why are some people so freaked out when faced with the truth?  Is it because they are faced with facts they don't want to see in themselves?  All I ever wanted from anybody is the truth, no matter what it is.  For whatever reason, dealing with the truth has been the most difficult thing ever.  Nobody wants to know the truth about themselves or their interactions with others.  Come on, I'm 40+ years old.  I've heard everything -- even if you like to bark at the moon and hump sheep during a satanic ritual.  Nothing shocks me.  

My problem is that the truth is revealed to me and I have no option but to face it head-on.  The parties involved other than myself can't handle it and run.  They freak when I face them with their own stuff.  

That's why I feel so alone.......I'm willing to dig deep and go ever deeper down the rabbit hole.  Everybody else wants to flit around on superficial levels fooling themselves and feeding their egos. I can liken it to the Sheryl Crow song, "Are you strong enough to be my man."  

crickets chirping.....dead silence.....

No comments: