Tuesday, February 25, 2014

1,000th Post

I glanced at my stats page today.  I don't know why, as I never look at it.  My blog is for my own personal psychological benefit for dumping petty frustrations.  If anybody stumbles upon it while they are bored and surfing the web it's their own fault.

This is a notable post for me as this marks my 1000th entry to this blog.  What?  No parties, fireworks, parades, or accolades at the podium where I tear up and shriek, "You like me!  You *really* like me!"

Nope.  In fact, I like remaining anonymous.  I'm not a spotlight seeker.  You will notice I do not have a single picture posted of myself.  Maybe you don't notice.  Whatever.  I don't care.  You don't care, either.  That's the point.  I'm mutually capable of ignoring and bypassing.

Anyway, happy 1000th post to TheQuietRage.  I'm lifting my red wine glass to myself.  Clink.


No comments: