Friday, February 21, 2014

Telepathy

It's getting more and more intense and the hits are coming more frequently.  No, no... I'm not talking about marajuana.  I'm talking about my psychic abilities.  I'm pretty sure myself and my bestest friend from childhood, JLB, will be subjects of a top secret government experiment trying to figure out how we communicate telepathically.  

This is no joke.

I will think of something, or vice versa, and we pick up each other's thoughts despite the fact we are two thousand miles apart and have had no traditional communication or other tangible clues to influence us.   I can't explain how it happens.  It just does.  As my interactions with the "unexplained" are happening more and more frequently, I'm finding out who my true friends are.  No, I don't go around advertising any of this.  The ones who truly love me and understand me are getting closer to me.  The fair weather friends are freaked out and ran for the hills.  

I suppose it's unnerving to the muggles to comprehend something that transcends time, space, and our limited physical senses.  I see what's in your heart and soul.  Many can't handle that kind of raw intimacy.  


No comments: