Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Birthday Gift

I had a psychic party last night while dreaming.  Here goes...

The first dream involved my Minnesota coven of friends.  They gave me a purple crystal ball.  As I was gazing at it, it began do dissipate into a purple vapor into the air.  The vapor then transformed into a woman.  It was just like a genie coming out of the bottle.  She told me her name, but I could not understand it.  She was in her "mature" years but not elderly.  She had silver hair, not gray.  She told me she was assigned to me.  She went on to describe other life situations that she contemplated giving me to work through like being born with a handicap. 

I asked her if she was my guardian angel.  She smiled an almost laughed as that simplistic description did not do her justice, but if that's what my mortal brain could wrap around to grasp the concept than so be it.   She then told me that I was exceeding her expectations in this lifetime and that she was proud of me.  End of dream.

The next dream was one where I could fly.  I was flying across water.  When I got to an island everybody I knew was there -- people from my past, present and future? (i know, sounds weird).  Even all my deceased relatives were there side-by-side with all of these people.  I was so happy to see the deceased relatives.  I actually gave out joyous shrieks and gave hugs in my dream to a few of them.  One deceased relative was giving my son a big hug.  They were always close and had a special connection that I think goes on to this day. 

After this 'dead man's party' (pardon the lame expression) two deceased relatives I was particularly close to and miss terribly, Karey and Emmy, led me away from everybody indicating that it was time to go.  They told me to signal when I was ready.  It was like they gave me a push through a floor that was not solid.  Anyway, as I was getting "pushed" through this non-solid floor it felt like a big whoosh and like I was falling. 

I did not hit bottom, as I awoke to SSP texting me to wish me a happy birthday.
.....and it is.....
I could not ask for a better gift than my dreams of last night. 

No comments: