Friday, September 27, 2013

Finally Friday

I'm rejoicing the fact that it is Friday.  I'm also dreading the fact that there is only one more business day left in the month.  I have absolutely NO idea what happened to September.  It was Labor Day yesterday.  Blink.  Now it's end of the month.  It seems like I'm cramming a month's worth of work into one week. 

I'm not sure what it is exactly that makes September-December so extremely nutty busy.  I think it's because people are lax over the summer. When their kids return to school, and they return to their offices they all of a sudden need to justify their jobs and distribute mountains of paperwork, meeting requests, reports, emails, and other useless noise that accomplishes nothing but sucks your life force  like a vampire. 

STFU ALREADY!!!!!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE !!!!   I HAVE A HEADACHE FROM YOUR BULLSHIT!!!!!




No comments: