Monday, September 9, 2013

Female Respect

Women don't get any respect.  I don't know why that is, but in order to be labeled as successful in this materialistic world we need to act like men.  I've taken this role to heart.  I've spent a quarter century thus far being the little girl warrior breaking down gender barriers in my occupation and in society in general. 

It worked.  I have respect from my colleagues and others in the community.  Is this really who I am?  No.  My next challenge is to gain respect for my spiritual, ethereal, psychic (feminine) side that has been pushed down and latent in order to make room establishing a "real" career.  "Real" meaning the more money you make, the more "real" your career is.  It's a crappy standard our society has. 

I've already proven to the world that I can cuss like a sailor.  I can hold my own with any group of aggressive, dismissive men.  God knows I've had decades of practice.  While I have these guys figuratively by the balls, I'm going to introduce a dose of divine feminine power to them.  Maybe they will see the wonder and magic..... or scream for mercy;)

No comments: