Monday, March 2, 2020

Super Tuesday

It's almost Super Tuesday.  I know I come across as a crusty crab apple, but I really am a softie when push comes to shove. 

I'm voting for Bernie Sanders.  We need B.S. to stop B.S.  Why am I voting for Bernie?  Because he is the ONLY candidate who is not beholden to billionaires.  He is the only genuine hope for the working stiff.  I believe he is the purest of hearts of all the candidates.  All the other candidates are nothing more than ka-billionaires vying for more of the status quo at the working stiff's expense. 

Biden is Hillary with a penis.  Wait.  Strike that.  Reverse it.  She has a penis as well.  The point is that NOBODY LIKES BIDEN.  Nothing will guarantee a Trump victory faster than a democratic endorsement of Biden.  I know this goes against the democratic royalty nominations, but this is not a royalty coronation.  It's supposed to be about what the PEOPLE want. 

Warning to democrats:  DO NOT *&^%$ OVER BERNIE AGAIN

No comments: