Monday, May 9, 2016

Mothers' Day and Mercury

How was my mothers' day?  It was ok other than the huge argument I got into with my daughter.  Believe me, the irony is not lost on this one.  I'm a VERY patient person and I drop hints along the way before I decide to blow your head off via serving back your own bullshit.  Funny.  Nobody ever likes it. 

Don't treat me like shit and then expect me to do things for you.  That goes for family members as well. 

No, I'm not perfect.  I know, I know..hard for you to believe;)   However, I am OPEN to hearing about what I'm doing that annoys the living shit out of others and sincerely APOLOGIZE and take CORRECTIVE ACTION.  I take people's words very seriously.  Why then dear people, why else would you say them?  Ego?  Manipulation of others?  Love hearing yourself talk?  If you're a bullshitter and your words are shallow they mean nothing then the writing is on the wall....you're not worth anything.  Move along. 

Enough of that.

Mercury is passing along the sun today.  I've already missed it.  I was not going to get up at 4:00 AM to observe it.  There was not anything to observe anyway as it's still dark at that hour here in California.

I don't follow the 'mercury retrograde' calendar.  However, when I'm feeling out of sorts and nothing is jiving I do check it periodically just for grins.  Hey, we all need to find blame something, right? 






No comments: