Saturday, May 14, 2016

Dreams

Last night was yet another trip into the world of dreamland.  I wish my passport to this place would get revoked and I could sleep like a normal human being. 

1.  I was with a houseful of people.  Many of them were family members and some were friends.  they all kept telling me that my house was haunted.  I knew that, but did not want to deal with it.  In the dream the phone kept ringing.  Everybody knew it was 'dead people' who wanted to talk and everybody was freaked out and did not want to answer the phone.  They were all looking at me to answer the phone and deal with it.  I did not want to deal with it, either.  They all kept prompting me to pick up and all I could think was WHY ME???

2.  I ran into an old boyfriend.  Just like in real life and in the dream I had not seen him for a long, long time.  There was that first moment when we met each other of awwwwwwww been a long time..hope you are well and that life is good (give each other hugs).   For a flash second I thought he had changed and thought that he matured and developed compassion.  I meant the warm greeting, and he did not.  Immediately after hugging him I got a sick feeling in my stomach.  His hug was not sincere.  It was just a ruse as his soul was just as rotten and self-centered as ever and his congenial greeting was all a flowery cover up. 

3.  SSP and I were clothes shopping.  Everything she tried on looked fabulous on her.  Everything I tried on looked dumpy and crappy and I was jealous.  To add insult to injury we decided to take a road trip in an RV.  When the RV broke down she knew how to fix everything and I did not so I started to bake cakes and cookies that eventually turned into tools to fix the RV.  Dumb dream. 

No comments: