Saturday, May 21, 2016

May Day May Day

Quiet Rage has been busy.  It's been a busy month.  May is typically busy just on its own with graduations, weddings, sports finals, and also events that I like to attend.  Toss into the mix things that were not planned and my so-called organized schedule goes hamajang.  That does not bode will with my German anal-retentive tendencies.  Things MUST (cracks whip) be PREEEEECISE and ORGANIZED, YA? 

Life.  Dealing with it. 

Despite the situation of politics and world events, I'm still looking forward to going to Europe this summer.   I am THRILLED beyond words that I will get to meet up with my English friends, CG and her husband.  I have not seen them in a long, long time and we have so much catching up to do.  Hey, both of them have remained friends for nearly 20 years now despite my warped sense of humor and my other quirky personality flaws.  We always manage to find humour in *everything* even when it might not be appropriate.  Thank goddesses they do not report to the politically correct police. 










No comments: