Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Ghost or Angel? WTF???

Had a couple of weird things happen last night in the wee hours and early morning.  Besides from my nightly journey into surreal dreamland, I was visited by something/someone and I'm not sure what to think of it. 

I woke up at about 3:30 AM to see a hovering, white, glowing something over me parallel to my body.  I could not discern a face or feet.  It kind of looked like the stock photo below I pulled off the internet (see photo below), but it was a glowing white like I have never seen before.  Thinking I was hallucinating I rubbed my eyes and sat up.  It was still there but I did not feel any sense of danger.  If anything, I felt a sense of protection and peace.  I wanted to touch it, but it vanished.  Weird.  So, I went to the bathroom and returned to bed to sleep a bit more.

I did manage to fall back asleep, but this time I had a very real dream about an old boyfriend trying to text me.  In the dream he was trying to communicate with me about why things ended in a very abrupt fashion.  He then wanted to take me to lunch -- as that was the content of the first text message.  Sensing my lingering anger and hesitation he sent a subsequent text message stating, "Please say yes." 

I felt like a surge of electricity go through me and I immediately was wide awake as I was reading the text message in my dream.

Weird. 

No comments: