Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Little Whipper Snappers

I guess I've reached "that age" where the arrogance and ignorance of the younger generation irritates the shit out of me. They think they know.  Yeahhhhhhhhh about that.  I guess it's the timeless dance of the progression of generations.  We all thought we knew it all, too.  Deep sigh.  I think the tech giants have a silent ceiling for hiring based on age.  We've been put out to pasture. 

Well, if there is anything the young little whipper snappers understand all to well it is greed.  Little self-centered bastards all.  Anyway, before you diss us old farts into the sunset waiting for us to die so you can get your grubby little hands on our estate think of this.....

You have a tremendous financial opportunity.  The fastest growing number of tech users is the 50+ age crowd.   We have money.  Got your attention?  Thought so. 


No comments: