Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oijua Board

Remember Ouija boards?  I do.  Ouija boards are a portal into the spirit world.  Yes, I have had experience with Ouija boards.  No, I don't think they are automatically evil.  However, I explain Ouija to the young and curious that it's a lot like going into an internet chat room.  You have NO idea who is really on the other side communicating with you.  You could be inviting serious trouble -- or it could be some playful, harmless spirit.  The best advice is to refrain for even going there.  Once the door is opened, all sorts of unwanted energy could come pouring through. 

I totally understand the fascination with the unseen.  I am of that sort and can sense things that most people would never feel.  Spirits are like people -- people are spirits with skin and bones.  Some are good, some are ok, and some are not good at all.  It takes all kinds. 

No comments: