Sunday, November 13, 2011

Canadians RULE

Just for grins I checked my stats page.  My stats page reports my bitchy posts that have received the most views.  I need to inform you all that my widest audience consists of CANADIANS.  I suppose I have more in common with Canadians as geographically and culturally I am closer to them than some Ozark inbred, or some status hungry SoCal asswipe OR whiney New York Jew........... Or..... more probable scenario..... Canadians are now locked in for the winter and are uber bored, so they read my dumb-ass blog. 

Once upon a time, no passport was needed to travel into Ontario, Manitoba, or Saskatechwan  from Minnesota/Dakota.  Once upon a time money was exchanged freely.  Yes, I have been to the Peace Gardens in Winnipeg.  Then one day, out of nowhere, we SURROUND Canada with psycho bitches like Sarah Palin from Alaska and Michelle Bachmann from Minnesota.  Canadians must think than any American with a vagina is a complete nut-so-whack-job.   No wonder Canada put up barriers!  Do you BLAME them?  It's like cloning Hitler!  I can't blame Canada for going back into their shell and pretending not to know any of us.  Of COURSE Canada thought they were under ATTACK!

My point is that Canada has been living in our shadow for long enough.  They have done NOTHING to cause the United States shit -- unlike Mexico.  I suppose Canadians can't grow pot and don't have a corrupt government.  Swarms of United States citizens are not slipping over the boarder living off the government for free health care and plopping babies along the way (yet). 

Warning to Canada:  Global warming is going to make you the oasis country in the next 30 years.  Do you really want a bunch of United States rejects storming your borders and demanding shit they were too selfish to deal with and now want to invade YOURS?  Build your fences now. 

No comments: