Sunday, November 13, 2011

MRH

Here is to YOU, MRH.  We have been friends since you brought me my first pack of Kool cigarettes in 9th grade at a football game.  Yeah....... we were KOOL!!!!!!!!!!  Ahhhhhhhhh good times.....

Has life dealt you a hand you don't like?  I don't like it either.  Good thing that cards burn, so let's light them on FIRE!  I dare you.  Oh yeah, singe the ass hairs of fate.  I've got plenty of matches and lighter fluid.

Point is that after the ass-hair-singe session is over we have plenty of other moral crusades to go on.  We will take on that stupid-ass FB that has some of our classmates pictured at Sam's pub nightly with God-Only-Knows-Who hiking up her skirt for the camera and groping the troll-on-steroids boyfriend with the same fake pose/snarl-smile.  Where are her kids?  What?????  Who?????? Them???????  I think they were all left a bowl of cold cereal and a note that said "Mommy is in luv with her 1 and only gr8.  Blu Eyez will smile when angels cum and help u get off 2 skool.  C U L8R as I am at spin with a bicycle seat up my ass.  Have a gr8 day!  God Luvs U!  U R blessed.  Shitting rainblows (misspelling intenned) and unicorns ur way."

No comments: