Thursday, March 31, 2016

Scottsdale, Arizona Part II

The desert in the spring really is a beautiful thing.  The place I'm at has a lot of snob wannabees, but I'm not going to let that ruin my stay.  Most of the women (cough, cough girls) come into the bar order a glass of white wine and then send it back -- like they "know" wine.  Really?  They just want to pretend they are a sommelier and think they are impressing people.  Not.  Go get your hair bleached and add another 2" to the heels of tacky shoes you're wearing.  We all laugh after you've had a few and try to walk as you look like a newborn fawn all wobbly-legged and such.

I can walk in my heels;)  LOL

Switching gears to my stay here at the resort.  No, I'm not a photographer and I don't try to pretend to be one.  I snapped a couple of pics on the fly upon check-in with my crappy iPhone as this place really does have some incredible beauty.  Montelucia translates to 'mountain of light' and it's magical to watch how the colors of the mountain change with the angles of the sun during the day. 

Switching gears yet again, I just *had* to include a visual of how sometimes the FBI, who is all cocky now that they cracked the iPhone codes, can turn around and be incredibly DUMB.  Yeah guys, you're sooooooooo stealth. 








No comments: