Monday, March 28, 2016

Scottsdale, Arizona

Heading off to Scottsdale tomorrow for work.  I think I'll catch a little baseball spring training.  I know spring training is nearing the end but I think the SF Giants still have something going on as I was invited to some sort of event with their name on it.  My daughter knows the players more than I do, so I should get her Cliff's notes before I leave in the morning. 

Me?  I want to place my ear against Arizona's chest and listen to their political banter.  Whether or not you agree with their politics they do have something important to share with the rest of the US being the brunt of the border wars with Mexico. 

Getting back to baseball.  Baseball is fun and all, but I'm more of a dancer at heart.  It's pretty apparent when I can do the Oakland A's "bernie lean" but be oblivious to the actual score of the game.  Hey, where are Bernie Sander's people in this?  They should capitalize on the Bernie Lean song and have it blaring from every speaker everywhere.

I'll stop politics for now.  I'm going to bring it back in.  Back to simple things I love... like dancing.  Know how to tell a dancer?  We can only count to eight and it sounds something like this:  Oney-and-a-twoey...three...four....five...six...seven-and-eight. 

That's it.  Brain cells spent.  G'night.

No comments: