Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sonoma County Airport Part II

I *love* the Sonoma County Airport.  The people are friendly (even if they are confiscating my wine opener -- security is just doing their job) and it's super convenient.  Damn the terrorists going from Santa Rosa to Las Vegas!!!!  The few bad apples spoiled the fun for all of us.  I SWEAR no matter how hard I try, airport security always finds something out of my purse to confiscate whether it be my hand sanitizer, wine opener, or tampons (tampons could be a concealed mini-missle, you know). 

Anyway, back to flying out of Sonoma County.  It never fails.  When flying out of Sonoma County you ALWAYS bump into somebody you know.  That could be either a positive or a negative.  Expanding the airport will lessen the odds;)  ...and that's a GOOD thing.  E X P A N D  T H E  A I R P O R T and watch our economy heal.  All of that vacant office space on Airport Blvd. might actually get leased out, too.   Hey, even the people bitching about the expansion will probably get a job at the airport or in a neighboring office.

No comments: