Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Minnesota People I love

No, i don't spew general hatred at the world.  However,  most of you dumb bastards deserve my general crankiness -- that's why I bitch about you all.  Wow... every day I sound more and more like my grouchy, German grandfather from Minnesota.  He made Grumpy Old Men look like pussycats.  He would have accused them as being gay lovers.  Whatever.

Even somebody like myself has some true friends.  Each and every one of them hold a special place in my heart.

JLB:  I've known you since we were three.  We are still best friends.  Always will be.  I think you should have been a doctor -- you're smart enough.  AND.... you are funny as hell.  Just don't try to steal the tapper from the keg.  You always could speak your mind.  I admire that. 

MRH:  We will occupy the same cell in hell.  As long as there is internet access in hell, and the daily Facebook gag posts from G to S continue we will have something to laugh about. The blow-up doll posts also needs daily laugh fests as well.  You are the master of detecting gay cover ups. 

SSP:  Heart of gold.  So selfless.  You always think about others before yourself.  You are such an emotional rock for flighty psychos like myself.  You love unconditionally.  Plus, you are FUN to drive around and dump ash trays into the street, turn around, drive by, and laugh some more.  BTW, I still have a scar on my wrist from when you thought my arm was an ashtray and you tried to burn out a cigarette on it.  OUCH!!!!!!


SYB:  Bringing women's spirituality to life and recognizing it as the force it SHOULD be in society.  And you do so with laughter and positive energy.  CIRCLE TIME!  We are all in.  Deep belly breath.

TYD:  I have been jealous of you since we were eight.  Thank god you're not an obnoxious snot.  You were always the smart, pretty girl in class BETCH!!!!!!  Fun times doing choreography in my basement.  We put together some wild, creative stuff.:)

PMF:  Ok...  for somebody as small, petite, and quiet as you -- you always got me into TROUBLE!  Keep throwing sandwiches and hot dogs at the Virgin Mary's feet!  Nuns and the religious like hated kids like us.  You are a rebel in your own way.  I love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh- With the new job I've not been able to have time to read and comment. A very awesome insightful blog subject. I miss my buddies so much it hurts.

Anonymous said...

can you define any further Medical Assistant training in Minnesota? I am still in vague about the topic though.