Monday, November 8, 2010

Furith-ahr

What did you just say? Did I hear you say "furith-ahr" when I asked you what floor your room was on as we stepped into the hotel elevator together? Was that the fourth floor, the third floor, or fifth floor? I did not know it was a multiple choice question that left the asker in a world of wonder. I'm sorry I asked.

Please, take the shit out of your mouth and articulate a word.

I guess that's too much to ask of this generation. Granted, this is the same generation that thinks it fashionable to wear pants around their knees, backwards baseball caps, and music that glorifies killing cops and rival gang members.

1 comment:

nosinbin4me said...

My kids like to razz me/us about the leg warmers/ugly big hair/fashion 80's thing. True enough it wasn't the best look. However, I don't give a flying f... who you are but displaying your underwear and crack is nothing other than complete and total disrespect...period end of story.