Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Can't Buy Me Love

Allow me to digress into the world of celebrity divorces for a moment. For the most part, I don't care about which celebrity marriages are ending in divorce at all. I do, however, take exception to Paul McCartney and that Mills psycho-bitch he married. I don't follow it blow by blow, I just listen when I hear or read clips on the news. I'm an avid Beatles fan, what can I say?

I was saddened when Paul's first wife, Linda, died a few years ago. I do have to give them both credit for a long marriage and staying together -- especially in the spotlight.

Paul's choice in Heather seemed a bit sketch from the git-go. I could have told him that she was nothing but a money leach and would try to suck every bit she could out of him. Now she's using their daughter as a pawn. Sick.

Paul, you're 65 and that Mills bitch is 40. You mean to tell me that "gold digger" didn't flash through your mind at all? You were either insanely in love, or completely stupid -- maybe a dash of both -- like stupidly in love. Gullible to the core, aren't you? Well, who can hold that against a man who loves with his heart and not with his head? I think you were using the wrong head, but who's perfect? Wish there were more men like you.

Here's your dating rule for the day: Do NOT date women who are younger and have less money than your children. Yes, Paul, I realize that puts me out of your dating pool (so sad *sigh* another lifetime, perhaps) but your fans in the universe truly want you to have a mate who really cares about you and is not using you for your money.

Well, Paul, sorry you have to go through this messy divorce. Better you find out now that Heather is a manipulative schiz-oid than when you're 80+ years old and she pushes you down a flight of stairs in your wheelchair.

No comments: