Thursday, May 14, 2020

Simple IQ Test

Here's a simple IQ test where you can easily assess your own IQ or somebody else's.  Anybody who posts anything political on social media is a moron.  The biggest idiots often preface their opinions claiming they are intellectually superior and dis anybody who holds opposing points of view.  These idiots portray themselves as holier than thou and feel the need to spread their beliefs.  They often bash those who post political opinions on social media, but there they are.....doing the exact same thing.  Then they invite arguments that only end up getting nasty, mean and personal and then wonder why social media is so toxic. 

"Gee, a social media post totally changed my outlook on politics,"  said nobody ever.

People are so entrenched in their own political bubble.  That scares me no matter which side it is.  I'm more interested in WHY people believe what they believe and not WHAT.  Obviously, their life experience has led them to believe what they do.  Aren't you intrigued as to why?  I don't want to argue with people and try to one-up them on some artificial intellectual barometer in attempt to prove my own points.  I want to peel the layers of the onion to really try to understand without my own ego or prejudices getting in the way.  






No comments: