Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The View

....and no, I'm not talking about that horrid television show where the fascist females estrogen panel tries to castrate the world.  I'm talking about how I was not kidding that it's MY turn to travel first class with my work.  I've arrived.  Literally. 

This is the second time in three months I've traveled to Hawaii for work.  Don't ask me what I'm doing here or I will have to kill you... the secret service will make certain of that.  LOL.  The rooms I'm put up in just keep getting better and better.  Retire?  HELL NO.  I'm just getting better and better with age.  Just don't tell my body that.  HA!!!!  My view from my room is breathtaking.  All my hard work is finally starting to pay off.  My days of indentured servitude are over.  I've earned it. 

No comments: