Monday, February 29, 2016

Auntie's Relationship Advice

My niece has entered the relationship game -- and I do emphasis GAME.  About a year ago she started seeing a guy who was considerably older than herself given her tender age (not jail bait, but close).  That in itself was a red flag for me but I kept my mouth shut.  Why doesn't this guy date women his own age?  It's because of a few things that immediately come to mind:

1.  He's a creepy pedophile;
2.  He's a narcissist;
3.  Women his own age are onto him and see right through his bull**** and won't tolerate it.  He needs to find somebody young, vulnerable, and naive.  
4.  All of the above.

There is a reason this guy is still single and lives with his parents, but I kept my mouth shut.  Time passes.  Over the course of the year my niece is in tears because Boyfriend has broken up with her.  It did not take long to figure out that this always happened around Christmas, her birthday, and Valentine's Day.  After said holiday passed, he would want to rekindle things.  This led to angst, sadness, depression, etc., for my niece who is reeling from the emotions of it all.  For whatever reason, she had real feelings for this guy. 

Well, it happened again 2 days before Valentine's Day.  He broke up with her.  Now, just like clock work, he shows up now again wanting to 'rekindle' things.

Auntie had something to say this time around.  I waited like a snake in the grass for his piece-of-shit car to roll up.  He got out of the car and I gave him a super warm, friendly greeting.  I then told him that if he wanted uncommitted sex to call a prostitute -- and by the way they don't work for free. Leave my niece alone.  I handed him a list of call girls off of "my little black book."

I could see what was going on in his head -- both of them.  duuuuuuuhhhhhh...a-duuuuuhhhhh.. hard-on instantly deflated.   

He has not been around since.  

No comments: