Thursday, February 4, 2016

The Coven

Hard to believe but my coven (we were all born within 5 months of each other) have a milestone birthday approaching.  We have known each other all of our lives.  It does not seem possible that our shopping for prom dresses and fighting over boys has now turned into dealing with our daughters (yes, we ALL have at least one daughter) over similar issues. 

OMG!!!!!  We are turning into our mothers!!!!!! 

It's now official.  I issued invitations to the coven to visit CA to celebrate our birthdays.  I already have it all planned out in my head.  We can do a few touristy things like Alcatraz and stuff, but the heart and soul of our gathering together is much more sacred and spiritual.  I've already had weird things literally drop out of thin air and into my lap to add to our spiritual journey.  It's freaky and even weirds *ME* out. 

I know the universe is cooperating and guiding us forward....I can't explain how....but it is. 


No comments: