Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Part II: The $2.7 Million Stinking Pile of Poo

I can't make this stuff up, people.

About a week or so I ranted about the $2.7 million stinking pile of poo I am waiting to hand off to somebody who is making 5x the compensation for the same administrative functions I performed.  The new person can't figure it out and I refuse to do his shit work for him pro bono.  Mr. Wonderful Los Angeles thinks he has it all figured out.  All he has to do is drive around in his shiny sports car convertible wearing shiny shoes and bull**** people.  There's a lot more to this than standing at the podium with a power point presentation donning a suit, tie, and game show host smile while patting new clients on the back promising, "We will take care of you...  we know what we're doing." 

Yeah...right....      It gets better...

Today Mr. Wonderful Los Angeles forwards a letter to me wanting me to plead with the IRS about a fine that was incurred for failure to file the required tax forms in a timely manner from the administrator prior to me.  The IRS penalty is quite substantial and is no chump change. 

1.  Why would I put my name to IRS correspondence for an infraction that did not happen under my watch?
2.  Repeat #1:  Why would I even attempt to solve a problem and put my name to it where I had ZERO responsibility?
3.  This guy must have the biggest gonads or be the dumbest person in the universe to even ASK. 
4.  I told them this was their baby when they took it over... babies need LOTS of attention.  My problem was that I  made it look easy. 
5.  Why do they keep trying to keep me associated?  They either need a scapegoat, are lazy, or they really are that incompetent. 
6.  I hear the phone ringing.  I think it's the FBI.  Time for some fun. 


No comments: