Monday, May 4, 2015

Billy Butler "Country Breakfast"

Oh yeah...  Mr. Billy Butler of the Oakland A's.  He's my favorite player.  I love it when they call him "Country Breakfast."  He looks like a boy who would appreciate a down-home meal.  Guys like him are fun to cook for.  Look what's in my aresenal:
 The above two cookbooks were both given to me as gifts.  Note how they are held together with duct tape.  Many pages are dog-eared and have cooking spatters on them.  The cookbook on the left was given to me by my grandmother.  The one on the right was given to me by my cousin 28 years ago.  I would save both in the event of an earthquake or fire. 

This is the ethnic section of the cook book.  Pioneer food imported from Norway. 
I think I could make Billy Butler his "country breakfast."  Bring the entire team over.  I love cooking for crowds. 





No comments: