Sunday, July 20, 2014

Malaysia Airlines: Unsafe

I bet you can get some screaming deals these days on airfare for Malaysia Airlines.  Air tragedies are few and far between given the high volume of modern jet traffic.  Travel by air, as so it is widely claimed, is much safer than by automobile.

Somehow, I don't think that tid bit of information is any consolation to the victims and families of Malaysia flight 17 and Malaysia flight 370.

I have an intuition and sources available to follow my hunches.  I'm telling you right here and now it's no coincidence that both doomed Malaysia flights were not random events although the official statement on flight 370 is "disappeared and downed into the ocean."  Flight 17 can't hide behind a benign, non-violent story, but something is going on just the same. 

Malaysia Airlines is involved in some shit.  That's all I'm saying. 


No comments: