Saturday, May 10, 2014

Freedom from Bored Moms on Prozac

Life is a litter better lately.  Why?  I'm not exactly sure, but one source of stress that has left my energy field are the Bored Moms on Prozac.  I had *no* idea how much angst and stress I allowed to infiltrate my being with their constant obsession with comparing their houses, husbands, children, schools, and test scores with each other and then passing judgement like they were ordained by some supreme being. 

I always instinctively knew when my kids entered the elementary-school-hatchery-environment-neo-Nazi-incubator that it was toxic, but let me now state that the environment was down-right lethal.  I can't name a more vicious bunch of horrible people than the PTA.  They should be labeled as a domestic terrorist group as they are ruining our country from the inside out. 

The PTA, which is a division of the Bored Moms on Prozac, like to legitimize their actions as saying it's "for the kids."  What a bunch of you-know-what.  It's for their own egos. 


No comments: