Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Paper Brain

I finally did it.  I completely ditched my google-yahoo-outlook-iPhone-whatever electronic personal calender/organizer.  I could not take it anymore.  There's always a software glitch or a configuration issue.  You always need an electrical charge.  The other eerie side issue of electronic organizers is what happens to your "personal" contacts and information once it is launched into cyberspace. 

I went back to my paper organizing system I had 25 years ago. 

There is this amazing tool called a pencil.  It requires no batteries, no software updates, and only costs a penny.  If you need to change an appointment or contact information there is this buddy utility component commonly known as an 'eraser' that instantly allows edits!

There is also this super secure method of transmitting correspondence and information.  It's called snail mail and phone calls.  This gadget called the telephone actually allows for a personal touch mimicking the sound of your own voice!  How COOL is THAT!  No more need for clumsy email/text emoticons or risk of having your message come across in a tone you did not intend.  The super cool part is that the person you are communicating with has the capability to respond instantly with THEIR own VOICE! 


Amazing.  Top that, Google Geeks. 



No comments: