Thursday, October 1, 2009

More Middle Child Syndrome

Yes, I am a middle child. I have an older sister, an older brother, and also a younger brother. I am number 3 of 4. To make matters more middle-childish, I am the second daughter -- which automatically registers me as "high" on the "completely ignored" scale.

Anyway.... I suppose there is something to be happy about being a lowly middle child. I would not be the person I am today if it weren't for my birth order in the family. For instance, most middle children are:

1. Low maintenance
2. Do not demand anything
3. Do not expect anything
4. Middle children are flexible
5. Middle children are used to having things NOT go our way
6. Middle children can adapt to their surroundings no matter how hideous
7. We are socially tuned in

We are only bitchy and unpleasant on blogs.....

1 comment:

CG said...

Sounds like you!!