Sunday, October 11, 2009

Enviroenentally Friendly Clothes Dryer or Eyesore


Here's to all the stupid fucks who think clothes lines should be banned because they "look like rusted out cars on blocks" and other detrimental bullshit they think drives down property values.

What a load of crap.

Do these people really have nothing else to bitch about? Don't they know that using a clothesline saves energy and makes your clothes smell *really* good? Don't they know that global warming is real?

Shiiiiiiiiit. The people bitching about clotheslines don't even know what they are bitching about. What's it going to be when we have NO resources in 30 years? Would it matter about seeing somebody's socks on the line then? I think not. These people should be commended for trying to do something for the environment. Personally, I seldom use a dryer. I hang EVERYTHING outside. I do a load at night, and then hang it out in the morning. It waits for me until I get home, and then I fold and put away.

Here's what I am going to do. I am going to hang Aunt Ethel's underwear on the line. When the people in the neighborhood bitch about it, I will tell them that it's not underwear, that it's actually a ship's mast on a sea of green. People in Marin pay a premium for a view like that.....

1 comment:

CG said...

I remember hanging washing on your line! I can't see why people would object...!