Monday, May 5, 2008

Sick of Junk Mail? Get Even!

Are you sick of getting credit card offers in the mail? I sure as shit am. Despite reporting a watch on my credit because of possible fraud, my mailbox is still stuffed with credit card offers and other assorted shit daily. I've also requested my name and address removed from databases. My efforts are futile.

Instead of getting mad, I chose to get even. I used to shred the credit card offers. I now return the favor by mailing back the same shit they mail me with some added surprises. In addition to a credit application filled out with impossibly incomprehensible information, sometimes I will put in candy wrappers, chewed gum, soiled paper napkins, or other garbage in my office waste basket in their postage paid envelope and return it to them. Sometimes I will write a note accompanying the garbage saying, "Would you mind throwing this away for me?"

1 comment:

CG said...

You really do this??? You are my hero!