Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Homosexuals

Gay marriage is a big deal right now. The angry, hate-filled emotions aimed at gays from the general public is shocking. Why is the general public so twisted up over something that has nothing to do with them? Unless the general public is getting dragged into the bedroom to engage in the homosexual behavior they find so appalling, what's the fucking problem?

My attitude toward homosexuals is very not there. What I mean is that it doesn't matter to me whatsoever how they float their boat. It's such a non-issue to me. Who cares? Then you get the hate-filled assholes who decry about how being gay is just not natural and you just don't find such bizarre sexual behavior in the animal kingdom.

Well, your dog humping my leg isn't natural. But let's not get off on that subject. No pun intended. Nature's sexual freak show isn't limited to just humans.

I find the people who gripe and complain the most about gays are the ones who doubt their own sexual orientation.

1 comment:

CG said...

I don't care one bit about anyone's sexuality!