Thursday, January 3, 2008

Boring Unproductive Meetings

You've been to them. They are the boring meetings that are a complete waste of time. I go to a lot of them, and most of the time while I'm in the meeting, I'm thinking how much I could actually get 'done' if I didn't have to sit and listen some guy who likes to hear the sound of his own voice.

He-Who-Loves-Own-Voice also likes to distribute mounds of important looking reports, which I call T.P.S. Reports (total pieces of sh**). Nobody ever reads T.P.S. reports as they are filled with useless, redundant information. He-Who-Likes-Own-Voice also likes to try to rally political support with superiors and peers in attempts to advance his pathetic, ego-driven agenda for positions with power and authority.

The devil wears a business suit.

No comments: