Friday, January 18, 2008

Abortion

Yup... I'll take this one head-on. I'm not pro-abortion, I'm not anti-abortion. I'm for minding my own f***** business. Others would do well to follow my example. If you're anti-abortion and are really against it, then don't have one.

For those pro-lifers blowing up clinics and engaging in other destructive behavior, don't you have better things to do? There are plenty of needy children out there who could use a helping hand. You're pro-life, right? Get to it! Adopt the kids who need homes. Also, quit judging and bashing the pro-choicers. If you truly believe in God and the Bible, then why don't you trust God do the judging? Don't you think He is most qualified to do so?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The hypocrisy,lack of empathy and understanding not to mention the ignorant arrogance consistently exhibited by the anti-abortion faction walking this earth ... only adds to my firm belief that the far-right conservatives in this country are some of the most narrow-minded, ignorant human beings walking the earth.

Not to be judgemental or anything :-)

Well said as always girl; rant on......